We help people quit addictions, starting with nicotine
Lead Psychologist at Quit Genius£22k – £30k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Our team is made up of doctors, designers and engineers who have a passion to make a positive impact on the lives of people around the world. We're a team of lifelong learners and we want to work with like-minded people who care about devoting their time to building products that can have a real impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
We're looking for a Lead Psychologist who can take full ownership of our quit coaching within the app. As well as directly supporting users who want to quit smoking (text-based chat), you will help manage a team of Quit Coaches and support our clinical research trials. This is a high priority role in which you will report directly to the executive team.
- Regularly speak to users through our text-based chat platform and support them on their journey to quitting smoking.
- Help manage a team of remote quit coaches.
- Support the delivery of our clinical research studies, including the development, implementation and management of clinical trials.
- Apply principles of CBT to create new programme content.
Work with the product team to help iterate on the current coaching platform.
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have a strong background in Psychology (minimum undergraduate degree) with at least one year experience in the delivery of therapy in a clinical setting.
- Have experience in working on clinical trials and/or health-related research (e.g. ethics, consent, manuscript preparation and submission etc.).
- Have strong organisational and communication skills, and can work autonomously. Initiative and creativity are absolutely critical in our company.
- Have strong academic and non-academic writing skills.
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists.
- Highly flexible work schedule. Unlimited paid holidays. Flexible working hours.
- A fun place to work with regular socials.
- Opportunity for rapid progression as the company scales.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the app and the business as a whole.
- Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
- Work in the heart of London (near Farringdon and Chancery Lane Station).
- The opportunity to make a big impact. What we do saves lives.
Please read all the above and only apply if you meet all the requirements. Please submit your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed cover letter outlining your experience and an explanation of why you are suitable for this role.
Meet your team
Quit Genius at a glance
Quit Genius focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Therapeutics, Personal Health, and Startups. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quit Genius has raised $13.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.