Content management, audience engagement and monetization solutions for digital publishers
Direct Sales Consultant₹15L – ₹18L
The enterprise sales executive is responsible for acquiring new large digital publishers, partners and resellers for quintype’s product offerings in line with the business strategic and revenue objectives. This person will leverage existing industry knowledge and relationships to close profitable revenue opportunities.
Create a sales strategy to identify and target prospective partners, publishers and resellers for Quintype’s digital publishing platform and SaaS offering. Executes on this strategy, builds and maintains a healthy and growing funnel of potential opportunities. Manages the funnel to ensure the effective progression of opportunities across the sales cycle and an acceptable close rate. Provides visibility and transparency of opportunities in the funnel to all relevant and key internal stakeholders.
Drives for results: Focusses energy on high return and profitable opportunities. Executes against the plan, adjusting as appropriate or as the business climate dictates. Takes initiative to work independently with a vision of the end state. Motivates self and others to achieve maximum results. Effectively utilizes available resources, tenacious and comfortable with prospecting and perseveres in the face of obstacles.
Business Acumen: Adept at identifying new customers and exploiting attractive opportunities. Builds and utilizes knowledge of current and future industry trends to position Quintype as a trusted advisor and critical business partner. Actively demonstrates knowledge of competition to proactively position Quintype against competitive forces.
Selling to Large publishers and resellers: Understands and effectively maneuvers through the politics associated with large companies. Able to address the complexities associated with the decision making process. Differentiate between supporters and detractors and appropriately addresses each. Understands and exploits the customer purchasing process.
Engagement with C-level officers: Adept at overcoming institutional barriers designed to ‘protect’ senior management from vendors. Skillfully interacts with decision makers including c-level executives while demonstrating responsible decision making in stressful or unexpected situations. Understands the role of all parties involved in a negotiation and their tactics, motivations, sensitives and intentions.
Solution Knowledge: Has a broad understanding of all solutions offered by Quintype and is able to effectively articulate the business value of each in ways that resonate with customers. Able to effectively engage solution specialists in ways that best serve the interests of customers.
Communication: Actively investigates the clients’ needs through effective questioning and listening skills. Delivers clear, concise presentations with enthusiasm and passion that demonstrate knowledge of the business product and/or services. Restates main concepts and gains agreement from clients on actionable next steps towards advancing a sale.
Negotiating: Exudes confidence and trustworthiness. Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates responsible decision making in stressful or unexpected situations. Diffuses conflict in ways that create additional value and leads to new opportunities. Makes sound business decisions based on experience, wisdom and thorough understanding of the situation
Relationships: Build effective relationships and collaborates with peers, managers and co-workers across the organisation. Openly communicates, provides timely feedback and shares ideas.
Maintain high level of professionalism and represents Quintype as an industry leader to competitors, customers, professional colleagues and employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or IT
• 8+ years experience in selling SaaS products in media/publishing environment desired
• Proven track record of new business acquisition
• Mastery knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics and tools and developing value proposition with partners. Demonstrated ability to persevere in the face of obstacles. Passionate about growing the business
• Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from conception through to implementation
• Comprehensive knowledge of the hosted web services and SaaS space
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Experience in managing customer relationships
• Skillful negotiator. Demonstrated ability to function effectively under high pressure environment. Ability to diffuse conflict and effectively change the course of conversation
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audiences
• Proven expertise in formulating and executing sales plans and programs
• Strong analytical skills to determine pricing and cost management as well as ROI metrics
• Fluency in portuguese, spanish or other languages besides english both written and verbal are a definite asset
• Demonstrated understanding of the business environment and business etiquette specific to international geographies is an asset. Ability to function effectively and adapt accordingly to relevant culture is an asset.
Quintype at a glance
Quintype focuses on Digital Media, News, Content Delivery, Web CMS, and Content Marketing. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.