The easiest way to add rich fintech experiences into any application
Software Engineer$75k – $105k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Quiltt is building a new abstraction layer for common integrations, data enrichment and functionality for consumer fintech. We help financial services innovators build faster and better customer experiences with a unified API for customer financial data, and a suite of embeddable micro-apps for common fintech functionality, like bill management, round-the-change, budgeting, and more.
About the role
As a founding member of our engineering team, you will help design, implement and maintain Quiltt’s mission-critical infrastructure, applications and external APIs.
This position is a great fit for an ambitious software engineer who is hungry to play a big role in building a world-class engineering organization and culture, from the ground-up.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience building software applications, ideally in a financial services context
- Extensive experience with Ruby, React, GraphQL, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL
- You are familiar with financial data APIs (e.g. Plaid, Galileo, etc)
- You know what it takes to to deliver delightful experiences to developers
- You’re comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively
- You can navigate ambiguity, and operate well in situations where requirements may quickly change
Nice to haves:
- Experience building mobile SDKs
- Experience with modern design tools like Figma or Zeplin
- You're comfortable with Heroku Pipelines and similar CI/CD workflows
- You have a strong interest in personal finance and consumer fintech
Meet your team
Top notch healthcare benefits
Generous equity package
Quiltt at a glance
Quiltt focuses on Financial Services, Personal Finance, Banking, Fin Tech, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Dallas, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.