Tax planning, preparation & filing platform for India
Customer Success Representative₹1.8L – ₹3.6L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
What you will do
- Identify potential leads and their requirements
- Actively and timely follow up on leads
- Drive conversions by building trust and rapport with leads over calls
- Manage, record the status and progress of each lead on CRM
- Work towards achieving qualitative and quantitative targets
What do you need
- Great communication in English.
- Ability to confidently drive the deal
- Ability to actively listen and understand customer requirements
- Superb interpersonal skills to build trust and rapport with customer over calls
- Manage, time-box and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Drive to achieve targets
- Basic understanding of the finance and taxation domain (preferably Inter CA level)
You can also, reach out to us on email@example.com
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, and Technology. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.