Tax planning, preparation & filing platform for India
Content Creator (Intern)₹2.4L – ₹4.8L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
What you will do
• Craft and refine the voice of Quicko across all major customer touch points
• Own and drive Quicko’s content marketing strategy for Job Collections, Blog articles, and new content formats
• Identify content topics, develop and publish content to drive organic traffic
• Write and review content on Blog, landing pages, case studies, FAQs, and more.
• Work with our Brand designers to produce and test visual assets on content pages
• Analyze and monitor content performance
• Actively participate and share ideas for SEO testing experiments
• Manage milestones across content production, development and delivery
• Drive the distribution and promotion strategy to ensure the right content is seen by the target audience
What do you need?
• Experience writing for—and a personal interest in—tech companies and startups, in particular, around engineering.
• Basic understanding of SEO components such as keywords, metas, inter-linking and how these all impact search visibility
• Experience managing writers and budget efficiently
• Superb communication skills and an eye for detail
• Experience with digital SEO/Content tools like SEM rush, Ahrefs, Contentful, Google Analytics
• Analytical mindset
Some of our work includes
1) Most viewed author on Quora with over 10 Million views
2) "Quicko Bytes" - weekly newsletter has over 10K weekly readers
3) learn.quicko.com - customer education with over 500 articles & 50K monthly visitors
Meet your team
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, and Technology. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.