Tax planning, preparation & filing platform for India
Digital Marketing (Intern)₹2.4L – ₹4.8L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
You are an intelligent, well-spoken, analytical, creative thinker and writer. You’re naturally enthusiastic and you love to write. You like to combine analytical rigor with creative solutions. You’re capable of seeing projects through from ideation to execution, from beginning to end.
What you will do
• Write high-quality content for PR, our blog, social media, etc.
• Drive, test, measure, and iterate on various types of growth campaigns to generate new customers
• Ongoing analysis of existing marketing efforts
• Take on special projects for the Growth team as needed
What do you need
• A student in a relevant field (business, communications, marketing, etc.)
• Prior leadership/management role in extracurricular activities
• Comfortable with data analysis
Meet your team
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, and Technology. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.