Tax planning, preparation & filing platform for India
Designer (Intern)₹2.4L – ₹4.8L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
What you will do
Working as part of a small team, the Marketing and Design (Intern) will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company.
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self- motivated and Design:
Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
• Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
• Creation of a quarterly newsletter
• Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
• Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant
• Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs
Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs, and concepts
What skills do you need?
• Experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role
• Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual
• Creative with good attention to detail
• Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Proactive, task-driven and positive attitude
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team Competence in the following software is required:
• Adobe CS - Illustrator & Photoshop
• Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Meet your team
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, and Technology. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.