Simplifying taxes for Individuals & Small Businesses in for India
Business Development Manager₹6L – ₹12L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
What you will do
• Interface directly with clients to address their key business questions and needs
• Own and manage all aspects of client projects and delivery; serve as the critical bridge between our clients and our product teams
• Collaborate with engineering teams in developing solutions that work for the client
• Enhance awareness in the targeted business community of Quicko and our products / services
• Collaborate with other members of the sales team to define projects and client offerings
• Collaborate with the executive and business teams, as well as engineering, to create client presentations and execute deal documents
What do you need?
• Minimum experience of 1+ years with a stellar track record to showcase.
• You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets more fun
• You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem
statement, executing it and monitoring its success along the way.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
• Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
Meet your team
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.