Tax planning, preparation & filing platform for India
Android Developer₹3.6L – ₹9.6L
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
What you will do
• Knowledge of native mobile platforms
• Ability to grasp the business requirements and build/ tinker the
the product according to it from time to time
• Expertise in Android SDK, Java, and related technologies
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and
• Strong OO design skills; experience developing an app or complex features
therein from scratch required
• Exposure in UI layout designing, using common themes and styles ex:
• Handling Push notifications, Animations, Location-based services
What do you need?
• Experience with Android application development
• Experience with multi-threading / asynchronous logic
• Experience developing an API (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
• Understanding of the HTTP protocol
• Quick learner, with the passion for new technologies
Meet your team
Quicko at a glance
Quicko focuses on Finance, Startups, and Technology. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quicko has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.5M.