Powering the healthcare market with validated doctor data
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
Our QA team is growing and we have a new opportunity to join the team as a QA Automation Engineer in our Overland Park, KS office. Due to our continued growth it is clear our existing testing practices and procedures will not scale to accommodate the rapid growth. The right candidate will want to not only help define and build a quality assurance program but also look to become an integral part of Quest’s software development lifecycle. Quest is looking to build a Quality Assurance team to mitigate risk and thoroughly vet any product issues prior to product releases.
In this role you will:
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
- Implement and utilize QA tools such as TestComplete
- Create and present risk assessments to management team to identify potential risks for each product release
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing
- Develop and perform load testing scripts/processes
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports
- Perform cross OS/browser and multi-device testing
- Assist with ad hoc troubleshooting of production issues
The requirements of this role are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Cypress and Jenkins
- Experience with complex data validation and ETL processes testing
- Experience with SQL Server
- Test Complete experience/ knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Azure experience / knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools is a plus
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman and automation of API is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
Quest Analytics at a glance
Quest Analytics focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Quest Analytics has raised $24.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.