Powering the healthcare market with validated doctor data
Management & Strategy Business Consultant
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for a sharp individual who has 2-3 years experience as a Management Consultant or Strategy Business Analyst for healthcare clients at a top tier consulting firm (e.g. Bain, McKinsey, Deloitte, E&Y, BCG, Accenture, PWC, KPMG), and is interested in leveraging their business operations analytical skills, strong project management discipline, and general business theory as an analytic-partner to the CEO and Executive Team working on consulting type projects across the company. You’ll act as an internal business consultant building project plans, identifying and gathering required data and information internally as well as externally, and performing and reviewing analysis with team members to enable company decision making on critical business issues. This role will help the CEO manage the strategic growth agenda being implemented across the Executive Team with activities ranging from OKR's to organizing weekly status huddles to designing and managing strategic off sites and other deep-dive annual business planning events. This set of activity will include sharing agendas across attendees, collaborating with members in their preparation of content and follow-up work planning and “loops closed” processes. Your mindset needs to be focused on the companies’ growth agenda and making a skilled executive team more effective as a ready thought partner, source of compelling data and data analysis and consistent focus on process management and timelines.
Additionally, you’ll synthesize findings by preparing end-products including written memos, numerical analysis using Excel, and creating PowerPoint presentations. You’ll develop industry knowledge and expertise working alongside the CEO and the Executive team on projects of import and priority. This role can be remote or located at our new corporate headquarters in the Kansas City area.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate business partnerships, market opportunities in the healthcare space, and sizing of market
- Partner with FP&A in conducting financial analysis and determining ROI
- Support ongoing development, maintenance, of corporate strategy
- Manage executive calendar including quarterly offsites, and annual planning events
- Prepare and maintain Excel based models to analyze data
- Research, analyze and respond to questions raised by CEO, Board and other Executives
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Facilitate follow up of action items after Executive Meetings
- Adheres to the Quest Analytics Values and supports a positive company’s culture
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Finance or related with high GPA.
- 2-3 years max as a Management Consultant or Business Analyst at a top tier consulting firm (e.g. McKenzie, Bain, Deloitte, EY. PWC, Accenture, etc.) required. Familiarity working with healthcare providers or health insurance companies is required. Healthcare software industry a plus.
- Proven record of successfully working on complete project from beginning to end
- Demonstrated aptitude for business analytics and data presentation
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Ability to conduct data analysis, graphs, charts, Pivot tables, etc.
- Must be able to work independently and be deadline oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Able to legally work in the US without sponsorship
Quest Analytics at a glance
Quest Analytics focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Quest Analytics has raised $24.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.