Powering the healthcare market with validated doctor data
Talent Acquisition & Retention Manager
As the Manager of Talent Acquisition & Retention, you will lead, develop, and implement recruitment and retention strategies, and build a strong employment brand to support our high growth business In this hands-on role, you and your team will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and talent acquisition. This includes: Identifying cutting-edge recruiting methods, Pipeline building, Candidate Selection, and Hiring while providing exceptional service and quality in a friendly manner to all internal and external customers.
You will also be responsible for building and evaluating the entire recruiting function and continuously finding opportunities for improvement. The successful candidate will manage and assist a recruiting team responsible for hiring up to 100+ individuals annually.
You will partner with business leaders to ensure understanding of the current and future talent needs and related recruiting demands. You will also be responsible for bringing innovation to the recruiting function, and provide a top notch candidate experience for our candidates while driving diversity and inclusion throughout the recruiting process. Additionally, you will conduct analysis and provide reporting metrics to drive success in the recruiting and retention functions.
To excel as Talent Acquisition & Retention Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
Create a streamlined and efficient hiring process workflows
Lead employment branding initiatives
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
Supervise recruiting personnel
Assist in employee retention and development
Organize and/or attend college and career fairs
Act as an ATS Administrator to utilize the system and reports for data analysis
Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
What you need to be successful:
* Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or Marketing or related field OR 5 years HR recruiting or generalist exp and certification in sourcing, PHR, or SPHR in lieu of the degree.
* 5+ years of talent acquisition experience with strong sourcing, screening and hiring preferably for a software technology company.
* 1-2 years experience leading a talent acquisition department and staff
* Strong IT tech (Software engineering) recruiting background is a must
* SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty, Airs, or other sourcing certification is a plus
* Strong internet sourcing experience to locate high caliber talent utilizing Boolean searches, LinkedIn, GitHub, social media etc. required
* Strong experience with behavioral based interviewing and selection best practices
* Applicant Tracking Software experience is required along with above average knowledge of running reports. Lever experience is a plus
* Current knowledge of federal and multiple state laws
* Above average Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
* Naturally outgoing and friendly demeanor with personal commitment and passion for service excellence in order to consistently deliver and demonstrate Quest service standards to our internal customers and our applicants.
* Results oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity)
* Must have excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
* Able to multitask as well as excellent follow through skills, time management, and organizational skills.
* A leader and strategic thinker with good business acumen
* Posses good business acumen
* Able to work independently but also as part of a team
* Process improvement aptitude
* Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
* Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
* Able to travel as needed
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
-100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
-Company matching 401(k)
-Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
-Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
-Paid maternity / paternity and much more
-Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
-Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
-The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
-Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
-Ability to telecommute when needed
-Remote work may be available for certain jobs
-Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Quest Analytics at a glance
Quest Analytics focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Quest Analytics has raised $24.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.