Powering the healthcare market with validated doctor data
Corporate Contracts Attorney - Software Company
What you will do:
Your main responsibility will be to support our sales, client services and corporate teams in structuring commercial transactions, and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements. More specifically, you will:
· Negotiate and draft master software subscription agreements, professional services agreements and other types of agreements with customers in support of the Sales organization;
· Partner with Contracts Administrator in refining internal contracting processes and partner with workload;
· Manage and oversee corporate filings and various regulatory filings
· Manage and oversee corporate documentation
· Partner with accounting department (revenue recognition), sales operations, account management, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes;
· Team up with executives and outside counsel if necessary to obtain any required approvals from internal stakeholders and optimize outcomes for the business; and
· Assist with improving standard form agreements and legal processes that scale as we grow
What You Need to Have:
* A Minimum of a JD
* 3+ years experience negotiating and drafting corporate agreements and B2B sales contracts, ideally for software and/or data licensing.
* Healthcare software industry experience is a plus
* Practical business judgment and a keen understanding that the business teams rely on your expertise and efficiency to “close the deal”
* Desire, ability, and expertise to negotiate the best deals, contracts, and outcomes possible on Quest’s behalf
* Keen ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast and demanding work environment
* Attention to detail
* Articulate, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Highly responsive, client service-oriented attitude
* Strong desire to take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team, as appropriate, to problem-solve effectively and efficiently
* Intellectual curiosity and interest in the technology industry
* Preference for and an ability to multi-task on a daily basis and even more so when presented with changing priorities and deadlines
* Ability to quickly establish and consistently maintain collaborative working relationships with internal clients and Legal colleagues
* Strong proficiency with CRM programs and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Light-hearted nature and disposition to manage all of the above
* Live in the Kansas City / Johnson County metro area
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
-100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
-Company matching 401(k)
-Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
- Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid maternity / paternity and much more
- Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
*Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
*The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
*Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
*Ability to telecommute when needed
* Remote work may be available for certain jobs
*Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Quest Analytics at a glance
Quest Analytics focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Quest Analytics has raised $24.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.