Working on the future of construction
Backend Engineer$150k – $200k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Backend Software Developer
Quartz is looking for a backend software developer to help build the future of construction. Our first product is a set of cameras that assist crane operators in doing their jobs and provide logistics information to site management. Then we will be building out a collection of distributed sensors to understand the rest of the site in real time.
Our customers are building sky scrapers, stadiums, and hospitals that make up the world we live in day to day. Join us in changing how construction is done, and help make it safer and more affordable for everyone.
- Developing / maintaining a Python/Flask app which is responsible for supporting a web front end
- Developing / maintaining the system to communicate with on-site data collection systems on construction sites
- Developing / maintaining the storage of the data and the APIs to access it
What You Bring
- Experience with dev-ops, especially kubernetes/GKE
- Experience with video processing
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with data tagging pipelines
- Experience or interest in computer vision
What You Get
- To be a key early member of a high growth startup
- Competitive salary / equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Quartz at a glance
Quartz focuses on Construction. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Quartz has raised $7.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.
You can view their website at http://www.quartz.co