Improves the lives of people with mental health conditions through technology & services
Business Operations & Strategy Analyst
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for an experienced Business Operations & Strategy Analyst to partner with our Clinical Operations team to measure and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our Mental Health Provider engagement and patient care coordination efforts. This role will report into Quartet’s Business Operations & Strategy team and will be fully integrated into the Clinical Operations team that they support.
The Clinical Operations team consists of teams that work with our Mental Health Providers (MHPs) and our patients. The Care Navigation team is responsible for connecting patient to mental health resources and supporting them throughout their journey to care.. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, improve speed and access to high quality care, and to make the process as seamless as possible.
The Mental Health Network Acquisition & Implementation team and the Mental Health Network Management team, build and engage our Mental Health ecosystem so that patients referred through Quartet have access to effective mental healthcare.
The Clinical Operations team partners with our Product, Technology, and Customer Success teams to pilot programs with Providers and Patients that inform future Product and Operations strategy.
As a Business Strategy Analyst you will provide analysis and insights to the Clinical Operations team to unlock growth and operational efficiency improvements. You will partner with other analysts to deliver on strategic business initiatives and develop a strong knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them to operate efficiently. You will support development and implementation of pilots and initiatives by partnering with product and the Clinical Operations team. You will run the Clinical Operations Leadership meetings and be responsible for helping to set and track goals across the team
This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Patient and Mental Health processes in order to lead strategic partnerships and improve operations
- Leverage available reporting infrastructure and tools (e.g. Looker, Salesforce) to accurately reflect organizational behavior and drive better decision-making
- Provide actionable insights (the "so what") for every dashboard created, ensuring data is put into action efficiently and effectively
- Interface with a variety of internal counterparts to address day-to-day data- and reporting-driven inquiries, issues and requirements
- Guide Clinical Operations initiatives end to end, ensuring data integrity, high-quality analysis, validation, and documentation
- Develop and manage the analytics roadmap for the Clinical Operations team
- Support Clinical Operations Leadership weekly meetings and goal review
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role, either through consulting or internal strategy and operations positions
- 1-2 years of experience working with business users to understand, scope and map business questions to data that can be used to answer them, and developing answers and recommendations through analysis
- 1-2 years of experience communicating data-driven insights and recommendations to senior executives, using Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing against what needs to be done
- Ambitious self-starter and appetite to learn in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with health care data
- Understanding of schema design
- Familiarity with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Basic SQL and analytic reporting tool (e.g. Looker, Tableau) experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.
Mental health benefits
Generous family leave
Catered lunches + snacks galore!
Team outings and events
Quartet Health at a glance
Quartet Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Health Care Information Technology, and Personal Health. Their company has offices in New York and Remote. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Quartet Health has raised $159.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.