Improves the lives of people with mental health conditions through technology & services
In-house Creative Director
In-house Creative Director
at Quartet Health
New York OR Remote
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity
Quartet is hiring an experienced Creative Director to join as a leader on the Marketing & External Affairs team, building out an in-house creative studio for the company. This person will oversee all strategy and execution of our design and copy for the Marketing team. They will lead a team of visual designers and content producers to make Quartet’s narrative, storytelling, and value proposition come to life for our audiences: patients, mental health providers, referring providers, and health insurance plans. This person will work in close collaboration with the Marketing & External Affairs’ product and performance marketing vertical to build and test campaigns that drive performance, acquisition, and engagement.
- Direct the strategy and execution of all brand and message concepting across multi-channel distribution (e.g. digital, email, print).
- Serve as a hands-on creative of a small in house creative team, taking ownership to concept and design campaigns and collateral as needed.
- Partner with the Director, Marketing and team of marketing experts on strategy, goals, and performance, building creative campaigns that drive success against ambitious performance goals; make ongoing optimizations based on data-driven insights.
- Manage and prioritize all requests for Marketing content and creative, resourcing a small team of visual designers and copywriters to produce high-performing content and meet deadlines.
- Champion a brand that resonates directly with consumers.
- Partner with product designers to ensure the visual experience in our product and overall brand strategy per audience work together cohesively and consistently.
- Leverage user, cultural, and industry insights in all you do. Work cross-functionally (Product, Performance Marketing, Research, and Markets teams) to learn about user behaviors based on data and research, leveraging insights to build segmented marketing experiences that resonate with users.
- Advance business goals and performance through the creation of creative campaigns, overseeing visual design, content, and copy.
- Ensure continual learning via A/B testing of creative and content to improve channel growth and ROI.
- Serve as a leader of the Marketing & External Affairs Team, contributing to strategy, planning, prioritization and execution.
- Inspire, manage, and grow a small talented team of in-house visual designers, and content producers responsible for developing unique creative concepts for marketing and advertising campaigns, collateral, and communications to users (including but not limited to brand campaigns, digital ads, video, collateral, email, text, fax, direct mail) Source and manage external creative consultants and vendor relationships, as needed
- Manage relationships with partners (health insurance plans) to build marketing campaigns, content and distribution to help their members get access to mental health care
- Strong project management experience, determining prioritization among limited resources and coaching teams to meet deadlines
- Passionate about storytelling, user experience, and the development of engaging content and campaigns to help people get the mental health care they need
- 10+ years experience developing and managing the development of a brand -- both visual design and messaging -- for a diverse group of audiences to drive marketing performance and grow business, including 3 - 5 years of management experience
- Experience in rethinking, evolving, and building new brand marketing strategies to drive business results
- Experience taking a B2B brand and building a direct to consumer experience
- Experience leveraging research, performance data, and user insights to make data-informed decisions while driving innovative creative strategies; comfort collaborating with performance marketing team to test and iterate on creative concepts and campaigns
- Experienced across all aspects of creative development and content creation
- Background in UX/UI a plus
- Experience being customer or client-facing a plus
Mental health benefits
Generous family leave
Catered lunches + snacks galore!
Team outings and events
Quartet Health at a glance
Quartet Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Health Care Information Technology, and Personal Health. Their company has offices in New York and Remote. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Quartet Health has raised $159.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.