Disruption in Energy Storage
Web Software Development C#, .NET$100k – $175k
QuantumScape is seeking an energetic, team-oriented developer to build information infrastructure to aid research and development of next generation batteries for electric vehicles.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Strong background in C#, .NET 4.0+, LINQ.
- Strong relational DB experience (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with ORMs such as MS Entity Framework 5.0.
- Experience with WebAPI/REST.
- Familiar with GIT repositories and proficiency in unit testing procedures
- Requirements gathering from clients
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
QuantumScape at a glance
QuantumScape focuses on Energy, Batteries, Energy Storage, and Renewable Energies. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, QuantumScape has raised $100M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.quantumscape.com/