Get paid to exercise
Designer$70k – $120k • 0.25% – 2.0%
Quantivize Health pays you to exercise. We are a health engagement technology platform that allows employers and insurers to directly incentivize their employees to exercise. By combining world class technology with cutting edge behavioral science, we are changing the way the world thinks about health. Our mission is simple: A healthier and happier life for everyone, everywhere.
Design has been central to our product development process from the very beginning: we employ design thinking to create healthy habits in our users and make life easier for our customers. In this role you will lead research, direct and contribute to visual and interaction design, and collaborate with teams across the company.
- 3+ years of visual and/or product design experience
- Previous startup experience required
- A portfolio of world class design work
- The ability to articulate high-level team goals and connect your work to larger team or company initiative
- You actively plan, scope, and create work that contributes to a larger, long-term plan
- You can effectively communicate your ideas and work to your direct team and other teams
- You take pride in the quality of your work and create professional, well-thought-out designs using established design systems
- You always think about how your work fits into the company’s full ecosystem during all phases of the design process
- You propose and participate in usability and field research
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation, 401(k), and benefits.
- Major equity stake in a high growth company.
- No dress code.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fun work environment.
- Dog friendly office!
- $200/month on Quantivize Health. That’s right, you get paid to exercise too!
If this sounds like you, email your resume and portfolio to Kelley@quantivize.com
Quantivize Health is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only, no recruiters please. Seriously, no recruiters.
Quantivize Health at a glance
Quantivize Health focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Health Care Information Technology, Insurance, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.quantivize.com