Get paid to exercise
Technical Lead$100k – $150k • 1.0% – 5.0%
Quantivize Health pays you to exercise. We are a health engagement technology platform that allows employers and insurers to directly incentivize their employees to exercise. By combining world class technology with cutting edge behavioral science, we are changing the way the world thinks about health. Our mission is simple: A healthier and happier life for everyone, everywhere.
That’s why we need technical leadership with vision and dedication to help grow and innovate our business. That’s where you come in!
Quantivize Health is looking for an engineering leader, based in our Chicago HQ, who is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the platform. We are looking for an individual who can build, manage, and motivate a Software Development team and direct the company towards its primary technical objectives, define and align those technical objectives with the strategic goals of the organization, and help Quantivize Health grow. In short, this person will create a technical vision for Quantivize Health as we take on a complex problem and create a simple, elegant solution.
- You should have 4+ years of experience owning, managing and growing dev teams in a high growth environment
- Previous startup experience required
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- You have experience with high volume databases as well as backend experience
- You must be comfortable being hands-on in coding and team leadership.
- You should have significant past experience as a Senior Software Developer or Software Architect.
- You should also be an excellent leader and communicator, passionate about building strong technology teams and being able to use technology as a key leverage point for the business.
- Design experience a plus but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation, 401(k), and benefits.
- Major equity stake in a high growth company.
- No dress code.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fun work environment.
- Dog friendly office!
- $200/month on Quantivize Health. That’s right, you get paid to exercise too!
If this sounds like you, email your resume to Kelley@quantivize.com
Quantivize Health is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only, no recruiters please. Seriously, no recruiters.
Quantivize Health at a glance
Quantivize Health focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Health Care Information Technology, Insurance, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.quantivize.com