Get paid to exercise
Software Engineer$80k – $130k • 0.25% – 2.5%
Quantivize Health pays you to exercise. We are a corporate wellness technology platform that allows employers and insurers to directly incentivize their employees to exercise. By combining world class technology with cutting edge behavioral science, we are changing the way the world thinks about health.
Our mission is simple: A healthier and happier life for everyone, everywhere.
That’s why we need technical know how with vision and dedication to help grow our business. That’s where you come in!
- A Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in computer science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong software engineering skills, supported by 3+ years of industry experience.
- Previous startup experience required
- Extensive experience in mobile and/or web development
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile and web UI experiences
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications
- Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, and passion to implement them.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your team and outside your team.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies, and quality.
- Strong sense of ownership, and initiative to fix problems and optimize systems that are both inside and outside your area of responsibility.
- Willingness and optimism to try new ideas; ability to quickly adapt and learn from mistakes and from other team members.
- Strong work ethic, productivity, and commitment; desire to see projects through to timely completion.
- Design experience a plus but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation, 401(k), and benefits.
- Major equity stake in a high growth company.
- No dress code.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fun work environment.
- Dog friendly office!
- $200/month on Quantivize Health. That’s right, you get paid to exercise too!
If this sounds like you, email your resume to Kelley@quantivize.com
Quantivize Health is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only, no recruiters please. Seriously.
Quantivize Health at a glance
Quantivize Health focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Health Care Information Technology, Insurance, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.quantivize.com