Deploy complex application, seamlessly !
Who we are
Qovery is the first Container as a Service (CaaS) platform that allows anyone to develop and deploy an application in just a few minutes.
We help growing tech companies to accelerate and scale application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
Our spirit and ambition
We want to revolution applications' deployment. We're in 2020 and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and their dependencies (databases, brokers, storages...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
What you'll work on
As one of our first engineers, you’ll build with us the CaaS platform from the beginning. You’ll contribute to major product and technical decisions that will impact the business in the long term and set the standards for your future teammates.
Our technical stack:
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Spring Boot, Angular, VueJS
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Prometheus ..
To see more, check out our user documentation: https://docs.qovery.com
- Leverage technologies of today and tomorrow to make an incredible product that every developer love!!!
- Build a CaaS platform running on top of AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Define the development standards and processes at Qovery
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who you are
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You have been working with a major framework in the past (React, Angular, Polymer, Vue, Ember, etc.)
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You are passionate
- You have experience with Kubernetes
- You have experience on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- You have already worked in a startup