Modern banking for SMEs
French Copywriter / Content Manager
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe- 100,000 SME clients- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)- €136 million **** raised - International investors with a solid fintech experience- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Our values:- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As our French Copywriter/Content Manager, you will be responsible for all the content production of Qonto in France. Your role will be to find the right words to talk about Qonto through all the messages sent to our thousands of customers.
You will work closely with Marion, our Head of Marketing and you will join the Growth team, a team of experts in the fields of marketing and comms to adapt and localize our global strategy for the French market.
👩💻🧑💻As a French Copywriter/Content Manager at Qonto, you will
• Be the Tone of Voice guardian for France: Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards and ensure all copy - whether created in-house or externally - meets our Tone of Voice guidelines.• Champion a cohesive brand story across our ecosystem: - Collaborate with design, product and marketing teams to help develop content that is both strategic and highly creative for multichannel campaigns;- Develop and deliver French creative marketing copy across brand, internal and external comms, CRM, social, paid media, landing pages, HR, corporate, etc.• Develop & adapt the global content strategy to France: Work closely with our social media and marketing managers to help build the French content calendar and develop relevant material for the French market (blogposts, white papers, social campaigns ...).• Ensure detailed execution of materials by editing and proofreading marketing collateral across channels—providing a keen focus on detail as well as a strong brand point of view.• Coordinate copy localization with the international teams in order to ensure the tone of voice consistency across the different markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy)
• Experience: You have 3/4+ years of shown copywriter experience at an advertising creative agency or in-house at a design-led brand. Bonus points for B2B experience.• Strategic and hands-on writer: You have demonstrated ability to craft clean, thoughtful copy in a distinct brand voice. • Marketing writer: You are proficient in copy best practices across marketing, social, video, email and web copy.• Strong attention to detail: You have an excellent command of grammar, punctuation, AP Style, and basic web-writing principles with an editor’s eye (proofreading experience is a bonus).• Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter: You ***can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done•Clear and effective communicator:You are able to quickly grasp complex concepts and express them clearly.•Languages: You have a flawless written and verbal communication skills in French and you arefluent in English.•Education* You have a Bachelor’s degree in French, Journalism, Communications, or relevant field.
Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as blog posts, emails, social media post.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Swile card that you can use for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions- A 60 min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company- A Final interview with the manager of the department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.