Modern banking for SMEs
Our mission is to create the Business Finance Management solution all SMEs love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe- 120,000 SME clients- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)- €136 million **** raised - International investors with a solid fintech experience- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Our values:- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a UX copywriter, you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
You will join Mathieu (Head of design) as well as experienced UX copywriters, product marketing managers, product designers, brand designers, which all are passionate and skilled at solving conception problems.As a member of our design studio, you will actively participate in the conception of our features, working hand in hand with product designers.
👩💻🧑💻As a UX Copywriter at Qonto, you will
• Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.• Write copy for all projects related to our product (product blog posts, product release notes, email, FAQ articles...)• Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.• Align internal stakeholders (CS, Marketing, International) to ensure product messages consistency.
• Mastery: You show excellent writing skills and are a natural story-teller. You have a “sweet tooth” for good narratives and can express them through a wide range of styles.• Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.• Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.• Languages: You're fluent in French and English.• Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.• Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best-practices to spread the product culture internally.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions- A 60 min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company- A Final interview with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.