Modern banking for SMEs
Head of Revenue Growth
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe- 100,000 SME clients- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)- €136 million **** raised - International investors with a solid fintech experience- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Our values:- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As the Head of Revenue Growth, you will lead the revenue insights & planning, global customer lifecycle management, growth engineering and pricing activities across our 4 markets (France, Italy, Spain and Germany).
You will directly report to Elizabeth, our CMO, and you will lead a team of 7 within our growth department (comprised also of Marketing, Acquisition, Sales and International).
👩💻🧑💻As a Head of Revenue Growth at Qonto, you will
• Define and manage the execution of Qonto’s customer relationship management strategy across all channels and considering the end to end customer experience.• Define and manage the execution of Qonto’s pricing strategy (including new products and promotions).• Analyze growth funnel and be in charge of revenue strategy & planning. Working closely with Qonto’s data, product and finance teams, you will ensure Qonto has globally leading tools for identifying opportunities, planning, managing and reporting on growth data.• Lead a team of growth engineers partnering mainly with the acquisition team (performance marketing, SEO, website, lead gen).• Lead a talented team of 7 (and growing!) and be a member of the CMO’s Growth leadership team.
• Experience: You have 8+ years of experience in growth marketing roles within a fast-paced environment.• Growth leader: You have a deep understanding of finding new opportunities and delivering value through the customer funnel and modern marketing tools.• Customer-centric innovator: You have a passion for analyzing the customer experience (in both experience and data), providing inputs to other functions (product and customer success) and delivering the most delightful customer communications.• Team leader: You are able to build a team that you can inspire with your vision and you know how to coach your team members in setting a strategy, prioritizing projects and executing to drive value. • Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as product, marketing and customer success.• Languages: You speak both English & French fluently.• Education: You have a degree from a leading university or masters program.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions- A 60 min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company- A Final interview with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.