Modern banking for SMEs
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe- 75,000 SME clients- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)- €136 million** raised - International investors with a solid fintech experience- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Our values:- **Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experienced engineers working on crafting the best possible user experience and building a highly scalable code base. Our stacks are Ruby and Go for the backend; EmberJS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile. Our tools/stack include Kafka, Kubernetes, ELK, AWS services and all the good stuffs you could think of!
In order to build the best neobank, the DevOps team uses :
- Cloud services : AWS- Container technology : Kubernetes, Docker- Configuration Management : Ansible- Continuous Integration : GitLab and Jenkins- Monitoring : Thanos/Prometheus, Grafana and Cloudwatch- DB and messaging: AWS RDS PostgreSQL, SQS, Redis and Kafka ### ⛳️Your responsibilities
- Look at the big picture: You will contribute to build and deploy a new banking architecture at the European level
- Maintain a high level of quality: You will build and scale our infrastructure for best performance and reliability (SOA)
- Improve technical solution: You will help us to build a comprehensive monitoring stack able to give us technical AND product insights
- Act modern: You will deploy Qonto services on Kubernetes clusters and take decisions to scale up our current stack
- Security Driven: You will ensure security best practices and policies are applied
- Contribute to shine through tech eco-system: You will share your knowledge through communication, documentation and talks
- Experience: You display 5+ years experience while working working with Linux and Docker (working in a fast-paced/startup environment would be a plus).
- Mastery: You have practical knowledge working with Configuration Management technologies, such as Ansible and Terraform as well as you are confortable with cloud architecture (AWS).
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment
- Best Practices: You strive to promote best practices : continuous integration, testing, automated / continuous deployment and code patterns.
- Team player: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team
- *Languages: *You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
🤔 What you can expect
- Joining a team of more than 50 highly skilled engineers
- The possibility to work 100% remotely (depending on your profile and current situation)
- Contributing to the creation of multiple banking services used by thousands of client in 4 different countries
- Taking part on creating a scalable Core Banking System that provides stable and secure banking accounts
- Working on open source projects to contribute to your stack’s community
- Participating and organizing numerous events (Meet-ups, Talks, conferences…) to make Qonto’s engineering culture even stronger and recognized around the globe
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions- A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world- Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself- A final interview with the manager of your future department
- On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.