Modern banking for SMEs
VP Global Marketing
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a VP Global Marketing your mission will be to lead the global brand, communications and partnerships across our 4 markets (France, Italy, Spain and Germany).
Directly related to our CMO, Elizabeth, you will lead a team of 6 talented marketers within the CMO organization (comprised also of Acquisition, Monetization, Sales and International).
⛳️ Your responsibilities
- Brand strategy : You will define and manage Qonto’s brand strategy, awareness, messaging and storytelling. You will build cross-functional relationships to unify brand identity across all our marketing channels and our 4 markets.
- Brand execution: You will coordinate with both our global teams (acquisition, monetization, growth engineering) and local teams (France, Italy, Spain, Germany) to make sure that our overall marketing plan is consistent with our brand platform across all channels globally (PR, events, content, social media, online and offline marketing).
- Integrated marketing campaign management: You will manage offline and related online creative brand marketing initiatives to position Qonto as the top of mind neobank for freelancers and SMEs in Europe. You will work closely with both internal experts and external agencies to manage the key projects.
- Public relations: You will lead the PR & ecosystem strategy and execution, working closely with the Founders and other spokespeople.
- *Social Media & Content: * You will lead the social media and content strategies and execution.
- *Analyze, report and improve on performance: * You will track, analyse and report our results to optimize marketing investments
- Team leadership : You will lead a talented team of 6 (and growing!) and be a member of the CMO’s Growth leadership team.
- Recruit the right talents : You will identify potential talents through CVs.
- Experience : You have 10+ years of experience in marketing roles, mostly into fast-paced and international environments.
- Marketing leader: You have a deep understanding of marketing trends and are able to lead both your direct team as well as other cross-functional internal teams and agencies.
- Great team player : You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments. Thanks to clear written and verbal communication skills, you love solving problems with your teammates and you are also capable of working well with agencies and freelancers.
- Mastery : You have an excellent team leadership and you can inspire the team with your creative vision.
- Languages: You speak both English & French fluently.
- Education : You have a degree from a leading university or masters program.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
💪 Hiring process
- What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 45min video-call with one of our talent acquisition manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions - A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate - An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world - Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself - A final interview with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | Qonto's Blog | TechCrunch |
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.