Modern banking for SMEs
Web Analyst Manager
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The Web Analyst Manager will have the mission of securing Qonto’s on-site tracking and providing dashboards, analyses and actionable insights for the acquisition Team.
Qonto’s website registers more than 1 million sessions each month and we always want to understand our users paths and drops to constantly improve our acquisition strategy! As Qonto Web Analyst Manager, you will work on our 4 markets: France, Italy, Spain, Germany. You will join the Acquisition Team, with 7 talented people (and growing!) and will also work closely with a Growth Engineer, our BI Team and international Teams.
⛳️ Your responsibilities
- Guarantee the web analytics data : You will guarantee our tracking plan on our 4 markets. You will define proper specifications for new features, events and paths that we want to track in our analytics tools.
- Optimize our methods : You will set up the tools (for now: Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hotjar) according to your data needs.
- Implement Dashboards : You will have your own dashboards about our website conversion performances. You will coordinate with various teams to help them create and share visual dashboards about their KPIs.
- Analyze performance : You will identify the main drops and pain points on our conversion paths and you will measure new action impacts. You deep dive into ad-hoc analyses with impactful insights to then suggest and define changes, AB tests or personalizations. Qonto’s website registers more than 1 million sessions each month so there are plenty of questions we want to understand 😉
- Experience: You have 3+ years of experience with relevant experience in Data/Web Analysis or CRO. Managing an international scope is a plus.
- Business-oriented: You are able to put your data insights in perspective with Qonto’s business and our final users and clients (needs, experiences, frustrations). You provide actionable insights that make us think out of the box
- Communication : You share & communicate insights in a proper way: dashboards, presentations, that are adapted according to your final audience.
- Team player : You are able to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments like Growth Engineers, BI Team, International Teams.
- Mastery: You master Google Analytics, Data Studio (or Tableau). Mastering Hotjar (or Content Square) and Amplitude Analytics is a plus. Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus.
- Education : You have a French Master's or an equivalent degree.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
💪 Hiring process
- What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 45min video-call with one of our talent acquisition manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions - A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate - An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world - Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself - A final interview with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | Qonto's Blog | TechCrunch |
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.