Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As the Customer Relationship Management Lead, you will be in charge of ensuring that our customers receive the most engaging communications to deliver value to them and growth for Qonto.
You will join Qonto’s growth team of 35 talented people who will help you succeed.
- Build and execute a customer relationship management strategy : You will find global best practices and adapt to create the best strategy for Qonto including customer segmentation and tools.
- Execute all lifecycle and new product launch campaigns: You will plan and manage both lifecycle and new product launch multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Lead a team: At the start, you will lead a cross-functional team including a business intelligence analyst and growth engineer and ultimately recruit and build a team of 1-2 additional direct reports.
- Analyze, report and improve on performance: You will analyze and report on business performance to show how your strategies have driven value for both customers and the business and continuously improve.
- Experience : You have 6+ years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of leadership in building and implementing customer relationship management strategies in a multi-country context.
- Balance big picture and detail: You are able to manage complex business problems, curious to dive into detailed data, yet able to see the big picture.
- Balance short and long term: You are able to be bifocal in driving projects with both short term and long term impacts.
- Teamwork spirit: You enjoy and are able to work collaboratively across departments.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You are entrepreneurial and have ideally worked already in a start-up, tech or consulting environment.
- Languages: You are fluent in English (and ideally in another language like French, Spanish, German or Italian).
- Education: You have a masters degree or equivalent.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
💪 Hiring process
- What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 45min video-call with one of our talent acquisition manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions - A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate - An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world - Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself - A final interview with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | Qonto's Blog | TechCrunch |
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.