Modern banking for SMEs
Social Ads Manager
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As our Social Ads Manager, your mission is to bring our social media ads acquisition to the next level and scale it in our 4 markets: France, Germany, Spain, Italy - with a yearly budget of 7 figures.
You will join the Growth & Acquisition team, currently with 5 talented people (and growing!), working closely with the Lead Paid Acquisition and interacting with international teams and the brand design team.
You will be in charge of multiplying by 4 our Social Ads performances & conversions for our different targets (Company founders, freelancers, CEO & CFO of SMBs) through existing channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) and in new ones you will have to test and develop. You’ll also interact with Linkedin and Facebook teams (we are on their best programs !)
⛳️ Your responsibilities
- Define the Social Media Ads roadmap : you will determine & prioritize relevant projects & ideas to increase Qonto Paid traffic & conversions in our 4 markets.
- Implement the Social Media Ads roadmap : you will coordinate various stakeholders - brand designers, copywriters, facebook account managers - to create & optimize campaigns regularly with clear deadlines.
- Analyze & Manage performance : you will identify global insights - key wins, drops & opportunities - through regular performance analysis and concise dashboards from which you will take actions.
- Test new Social Media campaigns/channels : you will develop a test & learn approach to opening new channels and improving our global reach & conversions while maintaining our CAC.
- Experience : ** ** you have 3+ years of experience in an agency or a startup scaling budget and social media ads performances.
- Analytical : you know how to deal with numerous data and analyze Social Media Ads performance.
- User-Centric & Creative : you understand our targets pain points and create attractive ads for them.
- Mastery: you excel at testing & iterating on your project. You know how to use Analytics & social media ads platform tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, etc…
- Languages: You speak both French and English - (Spanish, Italian or German are a plus).
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events- The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
💪 Hiring process
- What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate - A 45min video-call with one of our talent acquisition manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions - An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world - Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself - A final interview with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | Qonto's Blog | TechCrunch |
Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
Enjoy your qonto days
25 days off + 5 to 10 Qonto Days given
Qonto open f&b
Free snacks & beverage
Qonto lunch cards
Use our product to get you a lunch!
Premium access to more 3000 sports activities
Annual Off-Site, Monthly Team Drinks, Weekly wellness activities, Summer Party, Xmas Party, Charity Events.
Relocation package & visa sponsorship
For international talents
Qonto at a glance
Qonto focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Qonto has raised $138.082M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.