Conversational AI built for scale
Customer Success Manager (Conversational AI)$80k – $110k • 0.005% – 0.02%
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Pypestream is conversational AI built for scale. Built to usher the customer-centric enterprise into the digital age with “always-on” automation. No more single-task chatbots, no more embarrassing NPS scores and no more cobbling together technologies from multiple vendors. We elevate customer experiences with the power of a full-stack platform, military-grade security, native NLU capabilities, and the only patented B2C messaging carrier purpose-built to handle any volume.
Why you should join:
- We are a growing team of data scientists, engineers, and designers focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations.
- We have a close-knit, high-performing Customer Success team that works collaboratively with the Customer Experience (Product Implementation) and Product teams to ensure the success of all our customers.
- We’re passionate about solving our customer’s most complex problems through intelligent conversational design and advanced automation integration.
- You’ll be given the freedom to develop new processes and bring fresh ideas to the table, while receiving the support and guidance from an experienced management team.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is a self-starter with a desire to tackle the toughest challenges faced by our customers. A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is able to dissect problems, think critically and explain complex topics in simple terms to our customers. CSM’s always have the customer’s best interest in mind and are able to recommend changes and enhancements to deployed solutions, respond to support requests or technical issues, and manage the overall day-to-day relationship with each of their accounts.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple (4-6) customer accounts simultaneously - once Pypestream has been deployed into production - with a regular cadence of checkpoints and communication.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with each customer and act as their spokesperson within Pypestream.
- Manage deployed solutions by optimizing conversational flows, re-training and expanding NLU capabilities and troubleshooting backend integrations (if/when needed).
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards that include key performance metrics, trends, and usage data for each customer.
- Utilize various data analysis techniques (SQL, Topic Modeling, User Traversal Heatmaps) to uncover improvements areas / optimization opportunities for deployed solutions.
- Visit our customers (1-2 times per month) to meet with key stakeholders to provide reports on overall solution performance and manage the ongoing relationship.
- Work with Pypestream’s Product team to review and prioritize customer feature requests, advocating on the customer’s behalf.
- Work with Pypetream’s Engineering team to review and address support tickets raised by customers.
- Identify potential follow-on opportunities within assigned customers and work with Sales team to grow Pypestream’s footprint.
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Bachelor’s Degree (Data Science, Linguistics, or Analytics degrees preferred)
- 3-5 years work experience (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing role (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- An analytical mind, attention to detail, self-motivated performer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to extract best practices and learn on the job
- Professional demeanor and impeccable written / verbal communication skills
- Expertise in data manipulation and analysis to extract actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with analytical and visualization tools (e.g., SQL, Google Data Studio, GraphML, Elastic/Kibana)
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands on experience with (preferred) Natural Language Understanding (NLU) classifiers and concepts
- Knowledge of Python 3.x, REST/SOAP APIs preferred
- Exposure to PM / Issues Tracking tools (e.g., Confluence, Jira) and version control software (e.g., GitHub)
What you’ll get:
- A dynamic culture where performance and results are rewarded, coworkers collaborate and support one another, and individuals can contribute beyond their dedicated role.
- Competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonuses and options.
- Top-tier medical/dental/vision coverage, 401K, self-managed PTO, and work-from-home Fridays.
- An amazing, open office space with a stocked kitchen, right in Chelsea at the center of Silicon Alley.
Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
Self Managed Time Off Policy
Catered lunches from time to time
Pypestream at a glance
Pypestream focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Messaging, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Pypestream has raised $32M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.