SEO and B2B Lead Generation Agency
Lead Generation Specialist Intern$3k – $3k
Pearl Lemon is looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward our ambitious growth plans throughout 2020 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of all lead generation activities.
There will be a focus on generating business through proven outreach channels including but not limited to: Cold Email, Linkedin, and more.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
English must be your primary language and sales skills are strongly preferred. You will be in charge of generating leads for the internal team as well as clients. You will have direct access to a team that understands the process and is willing to help your learn copywriting, sales, report generation, and handling client communication.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Developing cold outreach campaigns from A/B via email and Linkedin. Software and previous templates we've used will be provided.
- Collaborating across departments and functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Managing client expectations and delivering biweekly or monthly reports.
- Lead generation and new client acquisition through SEM, PPC, and other paid media channels.
- Optimising our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Regular reporting against defined KPI’s to highlight effectiveness of all campaigns against business goals.
- Line management and professional development of team members.
- Managing relationships with third-party suppliers and agencies.
- Creation of graphics and visuals as needed.
- Assisting the Marketing Director and other members as needed.
Required skills and experience:
Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
English must be your primary language.
Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily.
Experience with Lemlist/Mailshake preferred.
Proven people management track record.
Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
Proven experience of implementing successful (measurable ROI) content marketing strategies.
Experience of partnering with Sales teams to implement successful ABM campaigns.
Demonstrable experience delivering engaging event management strategies.
Can deliver succinct campaign performance summaries backed by expert analytic capability.
Incredibly fast learner.
Learn Very Very Fast
Work with TedX Speakers
Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
Work with a fully digital and remote team across different timezones
Build and grow entirely in the cloud
International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
Pearl Lemon at a glance
Pearl Lemon focuses on E-Commerce, Design, Startups, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pearl Lemon has raised $12K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.