Sorting through big data to deliver contextual healthcare data in the moment
Sr. Product Manager, Data Platforms
PulsePoint has an open position for a Product Director, Data Platforms. In this role you will lead the ideation, development and ongoing management of an innovative platform that leverages our proprietary health data assets.
At PulsePoint, Product Managers have five Primary Responsibilities:
- Innovate and ideate with a constant focus on building new data-driven products that drive a sustained and competitive differentiation for PulsePoint in the market.
- Articulate the vision in a compelling business case
- Translate business strategy into the product roadmap, making critical decisions about what features to build and what order to build them in
- Collaborate and communicate with various technical and business teams to launch seamlessly, collecting feedback from other teams and integrating that feedback back into the roadmap.
- And finally work with Marketing and Sales to develop compelling positioning, value proposition and selling tools.
An excellent product manager at Pulsepoint is one that keeps in mind the long term vision of the product while driving short term results, has the customer intuition to get there, and has the authority/integrity to lead the team along the way – very much a mini CEO when it’s done right.
- Partner across the company to bring new data products and features to market
- Prioritizes backlog and develops user stories
- Evaluate and recommend partnerships and coordinate integrations with other data providers and ad platforms.
- Coordinate launch and post-launch activities. Closely monitor impact of product changes on revenue and key business metrics.
- Work closely with Analytics team to build and productize innovative analytics for client consumption.
To give you a better idea of what you'll be working on, here are a few of the exciting projects you'll be working on:
- Health outcome prediction & optimization
- Health behavioral modeling
- Signal triggering system
- Prescription dataset integration & analytics
- Interactive platform analytics
- Media performance predictions
These are the skills and experience you'll bring to the table:
- 5-7 years relevant experience;
- Strong background in big data technologies, predictive analytics, behavioral modeling;
- Previous experience as either an analyst, predictive analyst, data scientist, data engineer, etc
- Hands on knowledge of building analytics or predictive data products from scratch, not just iterating on a UI;
- Comfort with at least one of SQL, R, Python, Matlab, etc;
- Plus but not required: health experience, programmatic background, PM experience.
Sounds great...but what do I get?? Great question, we pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide our Team with an incredible benefit package, fun work environment, meaningful work and career development.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat (offsite bonding)
- Virtual employee engagement events
- $500 vacation reimbursement per year
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual training stipend
Happy + healthy
Comprehensive medical plans, free medical and vision options, massages, yoga, and ergonomics workshops
Generous paid parental leave and perks for new parents (reimbursment for diapers, home cleaning and dinners), PAWternity leave
Dollars + sense
Competitive salary with stock options
Take a load off
Paid vacation and company holidays (including your birthday), $500 annual travel reimbursement for vacation
Break a sweat
Bi-weekly fitness classes, CitiBike memberships, gym reimbursement, Tough Mudder, intramural sports teams
Generous annual professional development stipend, ongoing team trainings, lunch-and-learns
Good ol' fun
Sip 'N Socials, Ping Pong tournaments, Office Olympics, game nights, free lunches and healthy snacks, annual offsite retreat...and more!
Paid volunteer time off, donation matching, year-round team volunteer opportunities
PulsePoint at a glance
PulsePoint focuses on Digital Media, Internet, Advertising, Content Syndication, and Mobile Advertising. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PulsePoint has raised $43.485M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015.