Customer Account Manager$40k – $70k
Get ready for spontaneous applause, impromptu brainstorms, and the contagious excitement we bring to the office each day. We’ve built a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it – and we’re always looking for more whip-smart people to pipe up, dive in, and get their hands dirty with us.
At pulseM we take pride in our ability to meet/exceed the expectations of our customers. As part of pulseM you will be in a unique position to impact and structure such experiences.
- agree that customer experience is what builds companies.
- enjoy speaking to people and helping them.
- like challenges such as building best practices, processes.
- look forward to working with like-minded colleagues.
- want to be a part of a fast-growing start-up.
- have a great attitude and a growth mindset.
- passionate about technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- like silicon-valley but not ready to move yet?
if you are still reading this and up for a challenge, go ahead and apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Customer Experience.
- Promote Customer Loyalty.
- Facilitate Customer Adoption.
- Materialize Customer Success Initiatives.
pulseM at a glance
pulseM focuses on Lead Generation, Small and Medium Businesses, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dallas and Plano. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, pulseM has raised $1 of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2014.