Account Manager$40k – $75k
Alright, Alright, Alright…
Get ready for spontaneous applause, impromptu brainstorms, and the contagious excitement we bring to the work each day. We've built a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it – and we're always looking for more whip-smart people to pipe up, dive in, and get their hands dirty with us.
- know what SaaS stands for and you are ready to coin your own abbreviations in the near future.
- passionate about technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- like challenges such as building best practices, processes and more.
- look forward to working with like-minded colleagues.
- want to be a part of a fast-growing start-up.
- are a Doer! (someone who likes taking things to the finish line)
- want to lead initiatives and be take pride in getting things DONE!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directly responsible for Customer Retention & Upsell.
- Envision - Strategize - Execute to increase customer retention.
- Plan and rollout upsell opportunities to existing customers.
- Meet/beat company's quaterly/yearly goals.
- Promote Customer Loyalty.
- Lead - Execute - Solve customer retention concerns for pulseM.
- Develop Customer Training program to improve user experience.
- Develop method/processes for customer success metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth.
if you are still reading this and up for a challenge, go ahead and apply.
Healthcare plans are offered
100% work from home
We work from home and manage our meetings through video apps.
pulseM at a glance
pulseM focuses on Lead Generation, Small and Medium Businesses, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dallas and Plano. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, pulseM has raised $1 of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2014.