UI/UX Lead$60k – $110k
- Are passionate about design and want to work with the latest tools.
- You hold strong opinions, but you're a good listener who enjoys collaboration.
- Preach color psychology. You carry RGB in your veins.
- Are able to visually tell stories through your work.
- Are a pixel-perfect perfectionist.
- You speak RGB, CMYK, and know your way around a color space.
- If you are up for a challenge, read on!
You will be working on:
- Lead the creation of graphic asset and content creation for use in print-ads, html emails, illustrations, and infographics.
- Refining our branding direction and sharpening our tone of voice.
- Coordinating with marketing & C-Level to produce strategic creative assets and deploy them on the web.
- Giving life to our website as we find new markets and grow inside our existing verticals.
- Furthering our sales goals by means of content creation and social media management.
- Assisting in UI/UX design and occasionally working closely with the development team.
Your skillsets are up to the task if you:
- Have expertise in InVision and Photoshop.
- Have experience with UX analytics tools such as Heap and HotJar.
- Are passionate, and able to take pride in their work while also being able to take criticisms constructively.
- Can balance your perfectionism with the goals and needs of the companies.
- Have experience in creating and managing branding and content for social media.
- Have experience working with multiple print vendors while maintaining color accuracy.
- HTML & CSS is a nice-to-have.
Can we convince you with:
- Newest MacBook Pro to get you up and running on day 1.
- Standup desk with a 1440 monitor.
- Wonderful building facilities. (Gym, nice outdoor seating area, 12th floor view of Dallas).
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Coffee machine. We like everyone to be firing on all cylinders. Unlimited tea, if you're not a coffee drinker.
- Covered parking garage to keep our cars dent free during our worse weather days.
We want YOU to tell us who you are, and your code should speak for itself. We want to hear and see some projects you have worked on.
Even if you're not actively looking for a job, then let's just have a beer so we can get to know you!
This position requires either (1) US citizenship, (2) Permanent Residency.
pulseM at a glance
pulseM focuses on Lead Generation, Small and Medium Businesses, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dallas and Plano. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, pulseM has raised $1 of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2014.