Organically Grown & VC-Free
Sales / Business Development Manager$30k – $60k
Alright, Alright, Alright…
We’ve built a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it – and we’re always looking for more whip-smart people to pipe up, dive in, and get their hands dirty with us.
At pulseM we take pride in our ability to meet/exceed the expectations of our customers. As part of pulseM you will be in a unique position to impact and structure our sales/business development pipeline.
- understand what emotional intelligence means and know how to apply it.
- are a good listener.
- have mastered the art of selling.
- like challenges such as building best practices, processes.
- out of the box thinker.
- have a great attitude and a growth mindset.
- passionate about technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- like silicon-valley but not ready to move yet?
- and have made it this far without blinking - what's stopping you? go ahead and apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Full product demos to prospective customers.
- Reach out to target prospects.
- Strategize and anchor Sales/Business Development initiatives.
- Responsible for driving company-wide MMR stats.
- Be the liaison between marketing and technology to create effective sales processes.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
pulseM at a glance
pulseM focuses on Lead Generation, Small and Medium Businesses, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dallas and Plano. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, pulseM has raised $1 of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2014.