Manage your team, services, and customers in an innovative way
Business Development - Channel Partnerships for B2B SaaS Product$100k – $150k • 1.0% – 2.0%
The Right Profile
We are looking for a outside sales professional who can accelerate our vision of going viral with our offering as we are going after a 700 billion industry! The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of mobile, eCommerce, and software experience; building channel partnership for SaaS platform specifically, the candidate must have experience with marketing, managing small teams, creating crowdfunding campaigns, selling and creating campaigns to create traction among small businesses, helping raise funding from VCs, creating new business relationships, and sculpting strategic partnerships with companies such as Yahoo!, Google, and Yelp. The candidate must understand the risk and reward of being part of an early stage company. The right candidate is one who is motivated by a unique opportunity to create something grand from nothing!
- Collaborate with our executive team to clearly define the business development strategy, national plan, and partner map
- Identify and pursue strategic opportunities and partnerships to penetrate multiple industries
- Create various “more” with “less” creative campaigns (including cold calling and email marketing) and manage marketing and sales teams as we grow
- Can talk on the phone and send convincing emails to help close sales for our product
- Participate in regular investor pitch meetings to assist with securing crucial funding rounds
- Grow into a C level role as we expand
- Work directly with the CEO
- BA/BS preferred. MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
- Experience navigating through the tight-knit startup community
- Was part of at least two recent startups with an exit strategy where the - candidate played a sales, business development, or marketing role
- Previous experience working with platforms like Freshbooks or Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience in managing growth strategy programs with proven success stories
- Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
- Ability to pitch to small businesses as well as C-level executives of established companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a limitless financial opportunity
This is a 1099 project to start; however as we ramp up our core team, full pay and equity will be further discussed. We are looking for someone who can see the big picture.
Pulse 24/7 at a glance
Pulse 24/7 focuses on Mobile, Mobile Commerce, Productivity Software, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Stamford. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Pulse 24/7 has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2015.