Advertising Performance Monitoring
International Customer Success Manager€40k – €65k
This role is perfect for a data-driven person who likes the mix of building strong long-lasting relationships with customers and continuously challenging our ability to meet our customers requirements.
Mandatory : you are at least completely fluent in English, at best English native.
*** What will you do? ***
- Deeply understanding our prospects challenges and how to leverage Pubstack to address their needs
- Being a Pubstack expert
- Supporting the sales team in designing the best offers for our prospects
==> Customer support
- Helping our customers in their daily operations and supporting them with strong recommandations
- Building long-lasting relationships with customers based on trust and confidence
==> Product support
- Providing the tech team with clear insights on new customers needs
- Training customers on new features and supporting the product documentation updates, release notes, etc
*** Who are we looking for? ***
- You are fluent or native in English (an additional language or French is a plus) ;
- You have experience in a SaaS or analytics company as an account manager or customer success
- You have strong analytical skills, and you are rigorous and detail-oriented
- You are curious, highly resilient, and "entrepreneur" minded
- You are comfortable communicating with a wide array of people, face-to-face at events, by phone, or by email ;
- You are organized, reliable and you know how to set your priorities.
*** Why should you apply? ***
- Competitive package (salary + shares)
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities ;
- Remote friendly and flexible hours ;
- The laptop of your choice ;
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and fun team ;
- Cool offices located just above the Sentier (75002, Paris) ;
- Transportation (50%) + health mutual (70%)
Meet your team
Pubstack at a glance
Pubstack focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Software Engineering, and Media Monitoring. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pubstack has raised $2.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.