AI-powered personalized skin care
Customer Experience & Fulfillment Associate$35k – $45k • No equity
About PROVEN Skincare:
PROVEN™ is a newly launched skincare brand that creates highly personalized products based on more than 40 factors about your skin, heritage, lifestyle, and locality. Everyone’s skin has its own unique story & needs, and we tailor our products to fit your skin needs. PROVEN is driven by the world’s largest skincare database, using our proprietary AI-technology known as The Skin Genome Project™. Our formulations are developed in collaboration with leading dermatologists using a combination of potent and proven active ingredients that are custom-tuned to improve your skin health.
We are looking for a exceptional individual to join us as a full-time Customer Experience & Fulfillment Associate. If you are passionate about skincare, customer service oriented, self-motivated, take pride in providing the best possible support and solutions for our users, and would like to grow with a fast-paced startup, let’s chat...
- Play an integral support role in various areas of responsibilities with exciting growth
- Perform efficiently in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Provide prompt and direct support to customers via emails and calls
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of PROVEN products and materials to most effectively communicate with customers
- Process order and user changes
- Work closely with our Operations team to oversee the fulfillment process
- Maintain organization of warehouse and assist with managing accurate on-hand inventory
- Ad Hoc project management outside of scope of regular tasks.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Relevant customer support experience in a professional capacity.
- 1-2 years of relevant hands-on warehouse and fulfillment experience.
- Esthetician and call center background preferred
- Extremely organized and meticulous with high attention to detail, and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, humble and willing to learn with a no-task-too-small mindset.
- Poised under pressure with strong decision-making skills.
- Problem-solve effectively and efficiently in a constantly changing start-up environment
- Passion for skincare and a desire to grow alongside a world-class team.
Proven Skincare at a glance
Proven Skincare focuses on E-Commerce, Artificial Intelligence, Beauty, and Lifestyle. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.