Tech-powered real estate agency
Real Estate Agent$60k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.2%
- Role: Real Estate Consultant / Team: Real Estate
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups.
Launched in 2018, Propseller raised S$1.4m Seed Round in August 2020 from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia and Hustle Fund, and industry experts from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex or PropertyGuru. As of August 2020, we are a team of 10 people. To support our growth, we are hiring 15 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 8 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
We are looking for our next batch (12 hires) of Real Estate Consultants to help accelerate our growth and scale the company to greater heights.
As a Propseller Real Estate Consultant you’ll be a modern PropTech agent with a salary, uncapped commissions, benefits, and an exciting career path. You’ll get assigned to a territory and work under the close supervision of an area sales manager. Instead of spending time hunting and prospecting for new client leads, you will be provided with a steady stream of qualified leads. Instead of relying on traditional inefficient practices, you will be provided with our start-of-the-art custom technological tools and you’ll be trained to operate at your highest efficiency. Instead of spending time on administrative matters, you’ll be supported by Propseller Central Operation Team handling listings, enquiries, and viewing coordination, etc. Your focus and bandwidth will be spent on doing what you’ll do best and like the most: delighting clients and closing more fantastic deals with them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants in real estate transactions
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, regulations, and news
- Develop expertise regarding real estate practices, standards, financing options, investment returns, and locations
- Estimate property values through skilled competitive market analysis
- Conduct presentations and obtain agency agreements
- Consult with clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Run open houses and virtual/physical viewings; obtain and negotiate offers
- Ensure deals reach smooth completions and that client is overly satisfied
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Represent Propseller with top-level professionalism
- Drive revenue growth by over-achieving targets
- Singapore RES license
- Diploma, degree preferred
- 2+ year of real estate experience with a proven track record of success (or equivalent experience in another client-facing role)
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Ambitious, you are looking for excellence and have a growth mindset
- Impeccable written and verbal English communication skills + one command of one other language
- High work ethic, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong interpersonal, mediation and negotiation skills
- You are looking for more than another job, you want to be part of something bigger than yourself and be part of the PropTech revolution
- On-Target-Take-Home: $60k to $120k / year
- $1,500 to $2,500 base salary
- $1,000 transportation allowance
- Uncapped commissions
- CPF contribution
- Stock options
- Zero expenses: MacBook Pro, phone, licensing fees, marketing fees – all paid
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- Holistic and dynamic training provided (Sales, Real Estate, Tech Tools). Be ready to learn a lot
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Real Estate Consultants are Propseller’s next generation of Senior Real Estate Consultants and Area Sales Managers.
Ideal length: 2 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home + transaction record submission if any
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation (x2)
- Interview 3 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Interview 4 – Video Call: Meet one of or investor
- Welcome aboard!
- Compensation: base salary + uncapped commissions + zero expenses + stock options.
Health insurance provided
Employee stock option plan
Remote friendly (except sales)
Paid annual leave: 18d / year
Propseller at a glance
Propseller focuses on Real Estate, Internet Technology, Real Estate Technology, and Property. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.