This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Avatar for Propify

Target Marketing for Real Estate

Target Marketing for Real Estate

Zillow meets a Twitter-Tinder on the Blockchain. Property portals like Zillow, realestate.com.au, Zoopla and Realtor.com account for 25% of buyer inquiry and annually their combined revenues are $100 billion USD (TAM of $203B). Propify represents the remaining 75% of buyer inquiry that, until now, has gone unnoticed. As existing property portals are regional, they operate independent of each other and only in their respective country. Propify is global. A real estate search solution that empowers buyers and sellers to find the ideal property and the right Realtor or Broker. Buyers can search for the ideal lifestyle without having to search for a suburb first. Sellers can find the ideal Realtor and help boost the promotion of their respective property for sale/lease. Not only does Propify aid the buyer & seller, Propify helps Realtors & Brokers manage the flow of their property listings on social, search & content platforms using an intelligent management console.
image

Propify hasn't added any jobs yet

Get notified when Propify posts new jobs.

Find a startup job
CEO Raine & Horne Qld, CEO Parklands Gold Coast (Government Statutory Authority), Consultancy Quantum Associates, Chair Person Listr, MD/Founder Propify.