Bringing quantitative investment strategies to global real estate
Lead, Sales & Marketing (Education)$1k – $1k
PropertyQuants is a team of PhD ex-quant traders working to improve real estate decision making. We are leading the way forward by applying quantitative finance and data science methods to global real estate, helping investors beat the market.
We are graduates of the Colliers Techstars Proptech Accelerator program (2019), recipients of a significant government grant, and are a SFA certified FinTech (AI & Data Analytics Provider). Learn more on our website.
One of our business lines is in offering perhaps the world’s only course on Applying Data Science and Machine Learning to Real Estate. This Masters’ level hands on course was first taught at a leading global business school, and now has seen participants with backgrounds across the real estate industry, investing, appraisals, proptech, and data science. The course was featured in CREtech, PlaceTech, and AsiaPropTech. Learn more on our webpage.
We seek an exceptional individual to grow our educational courses business line. Our offering is technical and has a niche global audience. We are a small early stage startup company, and so require a self-driven individual with the ability to perform well across a diverse range of activities. We have some ability to engage freelancers and interns, but you will be executing most work tasks by your own hand.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize digital marketing campaigns - Google Ads, LinkedIn, and more.
- Craft, negotiate, and launch marketing campaigns on other channels (e.g., industry specific community sites, webinars, conferences, etc.).
- Maintain media and social media presence, including copywriting, designing, publishing, and promoting posts and thought leadership articles. (Thought leadership articles can be a team effort.)
- Respond to course inquiries, schedule and execute sales calls and follow up calls with prospective course participants. Regularly cycle through prospective participants list to call and invite them to participate in new course runs.
- Update and maintain our table of prospective course participants
- Present weekly status updates on sales activities.
- Prepare and present monthly updates on net revenues (sales versus marketing spend).
- Pursue corporate or group participant sales.
- Identify topics of demand for additional educational programs.
- Top-notch spoken and written English, with polished presentation skills and the ability to persuade.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to design and produce static and video ads.
- Working knowledge of data science, programming, and real estate.
- This is a sales and marketing role; expect to spend a lot of time in conversation with potential customers.
- Our customer base is global, so you will have many evening calls.
- A Singapore-based candidate is strongly preferred. We are currently working remotely but will eventually return to the office.
- Flexible work hours are possible.
- This is a startup. We all do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. We recognize that priorities can change dramatically as our information and knowledge changes.
- We are a collaborative, data-driven team. You will work directly with the company founders.
- Overall, 5 to 10 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Success in direct sales and marketing, preferably for education or training programs of a technical nature.
- Experience in a startup or small company.
- A strong personal network in real estate or proptech.
We have strong product-market fit with proven sales, and we’re ready to grow. Our target is to double our net revenues in 3 months, and double them again 3 months after that.
Compensation & Benefits
- We offer a share of net revenues from our educational programs, which will constitute the majority of your projected compensation, with unlimited upside.
- For the right candidate, equity participation in the company is possible.
- Our leave and work policies are flexible; we only hire and retain responsible performance-oriented adults.
e-mail and pitch us on why you’re the right person for the job. We’ll only reply to candidates we’re impressed by, so do your best work!