The Ultimate Employee Advocacy and Amplification Platform
Head of Sales (Co-founder)No salary • 1.0% – 10.0%
Promoted, a SaaS employee advocacy platform focusing on talent acquisition and social recruitment, is an early-stage SaaS company that is currently in private beta. We are looking for a hungry sales lead to drive growth with mid-size and large, enterprise technology companies, and build a talented sales team.
As a Promoted co-founder, you’ll be surrounded by a small team of serial entrepreneurs with exits to Twitter, Eventbrite, etc. and talented engineers that move at the speed of light. Ideally, you have been successful driving SaaS sales and are willing to roll up your sleeves (we're a very small team) with prospecting, building relationships, and closing sales.
And, we’re committed to rewarding you with very generous, uncapped commissions as well as equity in our continued growth.
- Build early stage relationships and secure quality meetings with HR-related Directors and VPs in technology related firms with 500 employees or more; these prospects will ideally be responsible for the company’s talent acquisition, recruitment, employer branding
- Lead product demos with prospects
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting program and maintain relationships with prospects
- Share prospect feedback regularly with the product lead
- Work collaboratively with co-founders on sales engagement and outreach efforts
- Build a successful sales team to support
- 7+ years of selling SaaS platforms to the technology companies of 500 employees or more
- 7+ years of experience communicating with all levels of an organization's HR team
- Strong desire to cultivate ironclad relationships with target prospects
- Embody a culture of ambition, persistence, and innovation
Meet your team
Promoted at a glance
Promoted focuses on Social Recruiting, Recruiting, Human Resources, Employer Benefits Programs, and Advocacy. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, and Barcelona. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.