The Ultimate Employee Advocacy and Amplification Platform
SaaS Sales Development Representative0.25% – 4.0%
Uncapped Commissions + Equity (Remote)
Promoted, a SaaS employee advocacy platform focusing on talent acquisition and social recruitment, is an early-stage SaaS company that is currently in private beta. We are looking for hungry sales development representatives to drive growth with mid-size and large, enterprise technology companies.
As a member of the team, you’ll be surrounded by a small team of serial entrepreneurs with exits to Twitter, Eventbrite, etc. and talented engineers that move at the speed of light. Candidly, we are seeking a sales development representative that is capable of keeping up with a quickly moving engineering team. And, we’re committed to rewarding you with very generous, uncapped commissions as well as equity in our continued growth.
- Build early stage relationships and secure quality meetings with HR-related Directors and VPs in technology related firms with 500 employees or more; these prospects will ideally be responsible for the company’s talent acquisition, recruitment, employer branding
- Lead product demos with prospects
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting program and maintain relationships with prospects
- Share prospect feedback regularly with the product lead
- Work collaboratively with co-founders on sales engagement and outreach efforts
- 3+ years of selling SaaS platforms to the technology companies of 500 employees or more
- 3+ years of experience communicating with all levels of an organization's HR team
- Strong desire to cultivate ironclad relationships with target prospects
- Embody a culture of ambition, persistence, and innovation
- Coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback
Location: Remote; current team members are located in San Francisco and Washington, DC
Meet your team
Promoted at a glance
Promoted focuses on Social Recruiting, Recruiting, Human Resources, Employer Benefits Programs, and Advocacy. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, and Barcelona. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.