Marketing InternNo salary • No equity
Promotable is an education company that is seeking to fill the data skills gap. We believe that everyone should have access to high quality skills based education. That’s why we offer a high quality in-classroom experience at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Our part-time, in-person or live-online courses are taught by leading data professionals and cover data skills including SQL, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Python Programming and more.
We are looking for a volunteer/unpaid Marketing Intern who wants to get in on the ground floor of a high growth startup. As a marketing intern you will help us promote and support our community of over 8k professionals and our weekly evening events which feature practitioners from industry leading companies and top notch networking.
This role is perfect for current undergraduate or graduate students who want to break into marketing or tech. The low time commitment is designed so that you can do this while maintaining your other school and work commitments.
- Charismatic and friendly
- Passionate about analytics and data
- Fun and Conversational
- Excited to join a rapidly startup in Downtown Chicago
- Eager to drive tangible results and contribute to the growth of our -
- Bottom line - Willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Work directly with Promotable's CEO and Head of Marketing
- Free access to Promotable courses (Up to $6,000 in value)
- Gain valuable startup experience to help beef up your resume
- Free coffee and snacks
- Reference for future job applications
Feel free to learn more about Promotable at www.promotable.io
Send us your resume and a short note. Applications considered on a rolling basis.
Promotable at a glance
Promotable focuses on E-Commerce, Education, Sales and Marketing, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.promotable.io