Prologue AI is a digital studio creating unparalleled entertainment experiences
Product owner$65k – $75k • 0.25% – 0.4%
Prologue AI, a digital studio made up of award-winning Clios®, CannesLions® and AIXprize® artisans, creating unparalleled entertainment experiences.
Prologue AI builds VoiceTrip™, an entertainment platform to discover destinations via hundreds of location-based interactive micro experiences.
VoiceTrips are multimedia (audio / video) and interactive (visual recognition of attractions and augmented reality) mini stories that we paint onto walls, pin over concert halls and plant in public space. ComedyTrip, FoodTrip, MusicTrip, CrimeTrip, enabling you to discover destinations in an entertaining way.
VoiceTrip is the first marketplace that connects location-based content producers with destinations and their attractions. Its mission is to entertain, inform and inspire thanks to the best talents, using short and creative content. Content can be consumed at any time, but particularly in transit mode (car, public transport, bicycle, on foot, etc.).
VoiceTrip allows podcasters, 3d artists, writers, tour guides and local experts to create content and monetize it with attractions and visitors of a destination. The platform allows the monetization of content such as location-based games & podcasts, music tours and cultural discovery circuits.
We connect the attractions in search of new exclusive content with content creators, to create tailor-made engaging stories, to introduce visitors to their products and services.
Head to Voicetrip.com and get lost in the right direction.
We are seeking an outstanding Product Owner talent to be part of a highly focused, self-managed team that designs, develops and tests VoiceTrips.
Perfect candidates combines technical, communication, and analytical capabilities and will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our mission.
- You take pride in teaching and learning from teammates, and enjoy constructive peer review in a respectful environment
- You're comfortable being lean and fix problems without waiting for someone to tell you to
- You can effectively communicate what you’re working on with non-technical team members
At least 3 – 5 years of experience. Experience with augmented reality, image recognition, progressive web apps.
Nice to have:
· Back-end development experience with PHP, Ruby; Experience maintaining Google cloud or Amazon Web services infrastructures;
· At least 3 years of experience in Agile software development methodologies (extreme programming).
· Bilingual (english (fluent), french(minimum)
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development Team.
How this is done may vary widely across organisations, Scrum Teams, and individuals.
The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the Product Backlog. Product Backlog management includes:
• Clearly expressing Product Backlog items;
• Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions;
• Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next; and,
• Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.