Cancer intelligence for the N of 1
Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a Security Engineer to join our devsecops team. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into the tech stack from design to production. You will work cross collaboratively with engineering, compliance and product management. Best of all, you will be able to build security the way you envision protecting patients during their most crucial time. This is a remote friendly role, work from wherever you feel the most comfortable.
We are currently approved to hire in: Texas, Colorado, Maryland, Florida, California, Oregon, New York and Oregon.
What You Will Do:
- Own vulnerability management and mitigation approaches.
- Conduct threat modeling tied to security services.
- Review current architecture design and iterate towards proper level of security.
- Provide security training and outreach to internal engineering teams.
- Develop security guidance documentation for product teams.
- Work in a cross collaborative environment.
What We’re Looking For:
- You will be joining a team of talented engineers focused on creating high quality code in a secure way. You will be helping to build the cloud security infrastructure from the ground up. You will grow and mentor different team members and be challenged
- You have a passion for the cloud security space.
- You enjoy training and aligning engineers of all levels on security best practices.
- You have knowledge of cloud architecture and faults.
- You consistently maintain a breaker mentality. You understand container and orchestration tooling.
- You thrive in a dynamic startup environment and don't think of teamwork and respect as buzzwords.
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Opportunity to make an enormous impact on hundreds of millions of lives, while growing your career
Quarterly learning stipend
A team that is passionate about achieving our mission and each other’s success
Phenomenal location within walking distance to the San Mateo CalTrain
No meeting Tuesday's for Engineering
Project Rōnin at a glance
Project Rōnin focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Product Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Project Rōnin has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.