Cancer intelligence for the N of 1
Senior Product Marketing Manager-Remote, US
We are a mission-driven startup that is creating change for people impacted by cancer. We’re developing a data-driven decision support platform that supports patients and providers in making the best care choices. We have both the privilege and responsibility to do work we love, with our patients at the heart of every decision we make. We are passionate about achieving our mission and each others’ success.
We are looking for a high-performing, creative, and growth-oriented marketing leader. As the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you will help bring Project Ronin’s cancer intelligence solutions to cancer centers and patients across the country. As the first Marketing team member, you will have the opportunity to build, develop and execute strategic marketing from the ground up. We support a 100% remote flexible enviornment, whatever works for you.
What You Will Do:
- You will lead product marketing initiatives to continuously refine Ronin’s target segmentation, messaging and competitive positioning across all product lines and customer audiences.
- Rapidly build, test, and analyze market experiments to validate Ronin’s value proposition and positioning.
- Get in at the ground floor to build out the sales enablement capabilities, tech stack and tools required to support Ronin’s growth and sales goals.
- Develop creative content and sales enablement assets to support go-to-market strategy.
- Serve as “editor-in-chief” to manage the company’s brand, voice, and messaging across all channels..
- Manage relationship with strategic PR partners and industry leaders.
- 5+ years experience in marketing across product marketing, communications, content marketing, brand strategy.
- Experience in B2B tech company; healthcare experience preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers.
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, pricing/packaging, & buyer persona development.
- Strong writer and editor with visual design taste.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can understand a complex business and develop an innovative and creative marketing plan that addresses these nuances.
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Opportunity to make an enormous impact on hundreds of millions of lives, while growing your career
Quarterly learning stipend
A team that is passionate about achieving our mission and each other’s success
Phenomenal location within walking distance to the San Mateo CalTrain
No meeting Tuesday's for Engineering
Project Rōnin at a glance
Project Rōnin focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Product Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Project Rōnin has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.