Travel Marketplace for Tours & Activities
Front Line Client Experience Representative - Part Time$50k – $50k
Project Expedition, a fast-growing travel startup, is hiring a front-line client experience representative to work directly with our clients handling queries, questions, and quotes. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about travel, and enjoy going above and beyond for clients.
At Project Expedition, we connect people with the best tours and activities around the world, and aim to provide industry-leading service and support for our clients. As a member of our Front-Line Client Experience team, you will be the first point of contact for the majority of our client engagements.
- Communicate via live chat, phone calls, and emails via a ticket system
- Handle conversations ranging from basic questions about tours and destinations, to troubleshooting client issues in real-time.
- Impress clients by resolving inquiries in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner
- Interact with tour operators from all over the world on a daily basis (in English)
- Proactively bring ideas forward for improving the overall customer experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Excel at multi-tasking and prioritization
- Enjoy problem solving and going above and beyond for clients
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Company Healthcare plan
- Employee discounts on thousands of tours and activities
- Free coffee, fruit-water, and a dog-friendly office
This role is part time. There are a number of different shifts available based on 2020 business needs:
-> Monday to Fridays 9 Hour Shit from 12pm to 9pm EST
-> Monday to Fridays 4 Hour Shift from 5pm to 9pm EST
-> Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 5pm EST
We would require you to work a number of shifts every week but are open to tailoring based on your preference (e.g. you could do weekend only shifts, or weekday only, or a combination).
Project Expedition is currently growing very rapidly, and we expect that this role will evolve over time. As a result, you will not only have the chance to make a direct impact on a growing company, but you will have the opportunity to shape and influence your career path. This position is great for someone who thrives without a lot of structure, works independently, responds well to change, and who always tries to find a better way of doing things.