Get the right products to market, faster
Enterprise Account Executive
We’re looking for an ambitious salesperson who is hungry for a challenge and growth.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll help us maximize revenues and develop enterprise sales in Europe. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy, introducing them to the concept of Product Excellence. And you’ll work closely with our leadership team to help define everything from sales strategy to team culture.
Are you passionate about closing deals? Want the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing startup? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will...
- Building pipeline of net new and expansion opportunities
- Drive revenue and own the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business with customers
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders involved in the evaluation process
- Educate and convey the relevant and unique benefits of Productboard
- Provide captivating product demonstrations and guidance on industry best practices
- Manage inbound lead pipeline and contract negotiation process through close.
- Contribute to “tribal knowledge” in regard to learnings, best practices, and positioning
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- Ability to manage both high-velocity and inside sales cycles in tandem
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation + sick days
🍹Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Flexible working hours and home office
5 weeks of vacation and sick days
Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
Budget for online courses, books and conferences
Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard at a glance
Productboard focuses on Internet, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, and Project Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Prague, and Praha. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Productboard has raised $72.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.